Cisco Webex Calling
In today’s world, we require the ability to be able to connect with multiple devices and platforms without any technical issues. For this reason, Cisco has released Cisco Webex Calling in April of 2019. Webex Calling is part of the Webex Suite, together with Webex Teams and Webex Meetings.
Combined with Cisco Webex Teams, you can be reachable on any device at any time. You can also easily start meetings on the fly, be it to have a video conference or to share content with your colleagues.
The further benefits of Cisco Webex can be found in the extended features of your existing telephony systems, such as:
- A virtual receptionist
- Pickup Groups (Where and when should telephones ring)
- Support of up to 10 devices per person and 8 simultaneous calls
- Adhoc meetings with up to 2 further devices
- Webex Control Hub, for the easy management of your Webex services
- Secure encryption of your telephony data