The Pop Academy levels up their courses using Cisco Spark room systems
Pop Academy Baden-Württemberg
The Pop Academy of Baden-Württemberg: University of popular music and music business, is located within Baden-Württemberg, it works in cooperation with another partner University in Mannheim and industry experts worldwide. They are the leaders when it comes to music and the music industry.
- The main challenge was to simplify the collaboration between multiple locations especially focusing on the communication between students and industry partners in regards to student projects.
- Another focus was, allowing for remote-lectures from international guest-speakers and professors to be done from the Universtiy lecture rooms.
- Organisation of virtual project teams using the Cisco Spark App
- Enabling students to communicate using the Cisco SX10 Video Conferencing solution. Giving them the opportunity to organise multi-locational meetings with industry experts
- Organisation of meetings with international guestspeakers and professors, in virtual meeting rooms, using the Cisco SX20 System
- International guest speakers and professors transmitted live into the lecture halls.
- Communication is now possible across multiple platforms (video conference systems, laptops, smartphones).
- Industry leading professors and partners can easily, flexibly and cost effectively be included into all meetings.
“With Cisco spark, we increased the quality and flexibility of our studies. Vistafon is supporting us, as a reliable technological companion.”
– Alexandra Fandel, Projektleiterin Popakademie